Monday, August 28, 2006

How to make me happy in one easy step.

1. Click here:



Of all the reality shows out there, only one can can stop me dead in my tracks every single time, even if it's a rerun. These guys make me hurt I laugh so hard. The trailer is short - and half of it is build-up. The few clips in there are already giving me problems with trying to contain myself while I sit here at my desk knowing that if I explode from laughter from seeing a shopping cart or a huge rubber ball slam into something that I will have people coming over to investigate.

For my wife -- yes, Party Boy is in there.

3 comments:

Phoooiee said...

Here's my opinion.

Party Boy= funny.

That old guy shoplifting= funny.

Someone shoving a toy car up their butt and then going for an X-ray= funny.

People running into things or getting hurt= not funny. Why can't the whole movie just be Party Boy? That would be great.

Anonymous said...

I still like Tom Green better.

Phoooiee said...

Me too! He has sausages.